“We envision a world where every person can live in a just and sustainable community and know that their voice is being heard at all levels of government.”
2022 Membership Convention
November 3 & 4, 2022
Western Native Voice is excited to announce our first-ever Membership Convention. The Convention will take place at the DoubleTree Hilton in Billings, Montana on November 3 & 4, 2022.
Register early here: https://secure.everyaction.com/MZw9NiW0AE-0MAfzMDL6NA2
Attendees will take a deep dive into Native history and colonialism and learn how it has shaped the lives of Native communities today. You will then take what you have learned and form a vision for your future. You will learn how YOU can be involved in your community with the help of Western Native Voice, who will provide you valuable tools to take action and begin to grow your community.
To round out the conference, WNV will be holding a membership awards banquet on Friday evening at the Billings Depot with an award ceremony, good food, music and entertainment. Agenda coming soon! We are also providing a number of travel and lodging scholarships to those who may need a little assistance attending. You must be registered for the full conference to apply. It will be on a first-come, first-serve basis, so sign up today and be one of the first to register. Register Here: https://secure.everyaction.com/MZw9NiW0AE-0MAfzMDL6NA2
This event is free to all members. Not a member yet? When you register, you will automatically become a member!
We hope to see you there! Questions? Call our office at 406.869.1938.
Voter Frequently Asked Questions
- Felons CAN vote (unless current incarcerated)
- You CAN vote if you are in a pre-release center
- You MAY be able to vote if you are in a tribal jail
- You CAN vote with a tribal ID
- You CAN vote if you are homeless
- You CAN vote if you cannot read or write
- You CAN vote if you are serving in the military overseas
- You CAN vote if you are away for college
- You CAN vote if you are in a medical center
- Be registered as required by law
- Be 18 years old or older on or before the next election
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Have lived in Montana for at least 30 days
You can register to vote in Montana by visiting the Secretary of State website. Click here!
Any registered voter may vote by absentee ballot. However, you need to fill out an Application for Absentee Ballot.
- You can research candidates while filling out your ballot
- You have 25 days to return their ballot
- You can vote from the comfort of your home
You can use the ‘My Voter Page‘ on the Secretary of State’s website. Use this service to check:
- If you are registered to vote
- Your voter registration address
- Location and directions to your polling place*
- If you are on the list to have ballots mailed to you
- The status of your mailed ballot*
- A sample ballot*
Fill out a voter registration form if your name or address information has changed and has not yet been updated with the county election office.
Your contribution helps us reach our goals.
Support Our Vision. Donate.
Your contribution to Western Native Voice is tax-deductible.
Supporting all our veterans and ensuring we have the services we need is important to me.